My mom has been teaching me that while I am abroad I am training myself for the reality of returning to my life.
- Volunteer as IT person to help mom as she helps the disabled and children of our town.
- Rereading Psalms and trying to act on it in real life.
- Reading books to help my mind stay clear and motivate me to improve.
- Walking around the fountain area and getting exercise a refresh. 10-20 min a day and making up when I can. The more I walk I clear my mind of things that need to be boxed up.
- Listen to podcasts to keep my mind on the future by detouring from struggles in my present and past.