Dedicated to my son, my parents,brother, relatives/extended family, friends, coworkers, and everyone cheering me on the sidelines. Thank you for being my mirror to remind me who I am a survivor of life!
- Have a support system (friends, family, anyone who has been there and willing to help you)
- It’s ok to ask for help. It can feel scary, but people are willing to help you.
- Believe in something. Your faith can help you at the hardest times.
- Life is a roller coaster. Be ready for the twist and turns.
- Be confident. Believe in yourself because when or if you are alone you have yourself for company.
- Read books or anything you can findtgat can help you. It’s amazing how other people go through things and pave the way for the next person going through it. Plus it’s a good way to escape life’s drama.
- Listen to music. It can help you change your mood or vent after a rough day. My friend/coworker taught me that if you put on your headphones and a pair of sunglasses on while on the bus you are less likely to be bothered.
- If you don’t feel comfortable doing something stop before you start.
- Best medicine is laughter. Try not to take things too I seriously. If you need to ask someone if it is worth getting upset over ask.
- If you have an impairment have help to get through things. Like me I can’t ready body language well so I ask someone to translate for me. Cou can even read something wrong and not realize it. There is no shame with this one.